Thursday, April 10, 2008

Muffins!

From the genius that brought us "OMG Shoes" comes....MUFFINS! This has been putting us in hysterics all week, so I needed to share it on the blog.



Tour is going well, exhausting, but fun. We're currently in Platteville, WI, which is almost to Dubuque, Iowa. It's actually kind of pretty here, so I'll try to take a few shots tomorrow. And there is a whirpool in this Super 8, which made it an uber wonderful day. We ordered pizza in to the hotel tonight instead of going out, and I got to watch the new Office episode, which I wouldn't normally get to do at home on a Thursday -- I'd be at church! Now I am super tired so I must get to sleepies -- for some reason I can't shake this respiratory stuff. Not enough sleep, eating poorly, bad air in hotels, interacting with a bajillion children every day -- it's certainly a recipe for illness. I need to try to work on that next week if I ever want to actually feel good during a show. On the plus side, I can probably sing Ach ich fuhls half-dead at this point, and sing it pretty damn well. I'm thinking that means I should add it to my list? Can't decide.

And I will leave you with my favorite quote of the week: My Papageno for this week, Brian Hotchkin said of being on tour: "We're living on the fringes of society, like crack whores". Yes, after five Super 8 hotels in five nights, I do indeed feel this way....

More later from the fringes!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

that video is just scary!!

:)

i understand about being around germy kids...i've got strep AGAIN. boo!

hope you feel better and keep having fun!

Sensitiva McFeelingsly said...

I love this video! I watch it regularly. My favorite is the "Israeli-Palestinian conflict muffin!" Priceless.

Miss you!!!!! LOTS!!!!!!!