Tuesday, November 13, 2007

another one joins the fray

Well readers, the day has just gotten better (and it could only get better, trust me), because another of my nearest and dearest has joined the blogger kingdom. Head over to Sensitiva McFeelingsly's blog for a look at life through the eyes of a newlywed. As you might expect, she exudes blissful happiness on her blog, but it's not without a healthy dose of wit and humor. To honor the birth of her blog, I will continue her "Five Really Good Things", because frankly, I'm in dire need of remembering the good things in life today.

Five Really Good Things

1. Quiet evenings at home, snuggling with my sweetie -- a feeling of safety, warmth, and comfort.
2. Pedicures -- pampering at it's best.
3. A Heart-to-Heart with an old friend that you don't get to see often.
4. Christmas decorations -- festively lit streets and houses.
5. Coffee drunk out of a mug while relaxing -- not out of paper while on the train.

So those are my things...not one of them dealing with music or my career whatsoever. Because there is so much more to life than a career, and I have to keep reminding myself of that fact each day. I am blessed with an abundance of love and good friends, good health, a caring family, a great place to live, and many wonderful and supportive colleagues in my profession.

Now I really need to get to the gym, lest I sit around moping all morning. I'm back down to my desired weight, and I need to keep it that way!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

What's wrong? Why are you moping?

Sensitiva McFeelingsly said...

Thanks for the shout out! :)
Love!!!