Thursday, February 22, 2007

cake and television

Hands down, best thing about this week was that because I had to sing Ash Wednesday service yesterday, I got tonight off for once in, like, a hundred years. Which meant....THURSDAY NIGHT TELEVISION!!!!! For once I didn't have to wait a whole day to upload The Office from iTunes. It was a TV party at my buddy Nicholas' place tonight, and what made it even better was the ENTIRE SHELF of leftover wedding cake in his refridgerator from his sister's wedding this past weekend. I need to find out who made that cake, because it was damn good. I know because I had two giant slices.

P.S. Grey's Anatomy is just silly. Why do people still like that show?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerod and I tivo-ed Grey's last night and watched today. We were howling. HOWLING. That is the dumbest show I've ever seen. Not to mention that none of that could ever happen. She would have been a freaking vegetable!