Friday, February 09, 2007

strongly-worded letter

Dear City of Evanston,

I loathe you for so many reasons, including but not limited to the following:

*The eighty-dollar check I wrote you last week for parking tickets

*The fact that you towed my car this week for no reason whatsoever

*The meter maid that you obviously have trailing me around the city, waiting for the moment my meters expire to give me a ticket

*Your incredibly inconvenient location, far from any major highways or roads that makes driving in and out of you a miserable task

*Your general pompousness and over-priced apartments.

Sincerely,

The Midwest Princess

(Nick is back from Greece and not even the City of Evanston could suppress my happiness. Blogs may be sparse for the next week or so...I'm very, um, busy.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gross. 'nuff said

Robert said...

i second that emotion

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Nick is back! Hooray! :) Let's do dinner soon - double dates rock!