Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In case you were wondering, the opening went really well. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures yet, but they are forthcoming. You can read the Sun-Times review here. Amazingly, there was no mention of the pink-clad one-liner bridesmaid named Gloria! (However, I am a part of the fanny flashing can-can mentioned in the article -- yes, you can see my bloomer clad bootie if you come see the show. If that ain't a way to sell tickets, I don't know what is!) Ah, well. We had a matinee today, and I am pretty exhausted, and since tomorrow I'm back to being a slave of the lawyers, I must end this post and get some beauty rest.

Hopefully after our closing performance on Sunday, I can return to some semblance of normal life. Cooking meals from scratch, gymming, practicing, and the start of fall television -- goody goody! I can't wait.

No comments: