Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tune In

Richard Chamberlain is appearing on Nip/Tuck tonight. Mr. Chamberlain is, to this date, the only celebrity I've ever met.* In 2004, when Andrea and I were single ladies living like rock stars, I attended the opening of Scrooge The Musical starring Richard Chamberlain as Scrooge. Andrea was a swing in the touring Broadway production, so I got to be her plus-one to the opening night party. When Andrea introduced me, he hugged me and told me I was pretty! Richard Chamberlain! Aaaah! So I'm pretty excited to see him on TV tonight, not to mention that the show is ridiculous this season. Tune in, or Tivo it if you gots one of them fancy gadgets.

*Actually, I've also met Robert Altman, and actually worked under his direction, but that is a tale for another post.

No comments: