Sunday, November 05, 2006

as promised


Halloween pictures...

beginning of evening, mixing daquiris at my place:


a "black-eyed pea", a pirate, a geisha, Babs Bush (complete with "my son is an idiot" button") and a gypsy:


doing my geisha-dance:


dancing to "Private Dancer" at my place with Cleopatra and a pirate:


at the party, with a naughty French maid and a sexy St. Pauli Girl


more party (aaaaand my inebriation is beginning to show):


cackling on the couch (somebody cut her off for pete's sake!):


final stages of evening, post tripping on kimono and spilling beer on my face:


All in all it was a good night of spooky fun...did it remind me of undergrad days? Yes. Did the bruise on my knee the next morning remind me of when I fell off the porch at Robert's and bruised my bum? A little. Was it fun? Oh hell yes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last picture is classic.

Robert said...

memories!

Anonymous said...

Ha! You rule.

That outfit totally reminds me of when we got our Halloween gear out of the church "costume closet" and you found that chinese ensemble.

I'm glad Nick's home. Hopefully I can see you guys soon! :)