Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SHOUT OUT to Allison L. for winning the grand prize in the "finish the lyrics to this song" game. Oddly, that song popped into my head the other day, and I couldn't get it out. Allison L., if you are ever in Chicago in the near future, message me and I will buy you one delicious martini! Kudos to readers Elaine and the other Allison as well...who knew the answer but were not lucky enough to get here first. This will teach you to check my blog every hour, on the hour! Just kidding.
I'm about to head to a big rehearsal for my gig on Sunday singing a gigantic Mendelssohn cantata for soprano, choir, and organ. It's a great piece and should be a lot of fun. If any of you sinners want to save your souls on Sunday, feel free to do so at the 10:30 am service at Trinity United Methodist in Wilmette. I'll be in the front wearing a hideous blue choir robe, so you can't miss me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, remember how yesterday I commented that I never win anything?

Not 5 minutes later, I found out that I had won the "Thanksgiving Raffle" that my company has each year!

You are looking at the proud owner of a twenty dollar gift certificate for a butterball turkey.

Holler back to that! :)

midwest princess said...

Nice! What more could you want?!?!