Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bad Blogger, Bad!

I know, you've all been waiting with baited breath to know what is going on in the life. The truth is...I became so lazy in Greece that the act of blogging become too much of a task, and since I've been home I have barely had time to sit down for five minutes. Between planning and executing my sister's Bachelorette party here in Chicago last weekend, which involved many out of town guests, one naughty erotic store in Wicker Park, and many, many cocktails; getting my Master's recital together for the permission (presenting 75% to the faculty) in less than two weeks; starting Dialogues of the Carmelites rehearsals; and trying to learn this insane contemporary opera that I agreed to do during a moment of complete insanity, I have barely had a moment to catch my breath. (The Bachelorette party, by the way, was a HUGE hit and so much fun--I had forgotten what a fabulous hostess I make! Here are a couple of photos):

The vagina pillow/puppet, which created endless fun:



The Bachelorette receives her embarrassing presents:


The whole gang at G-Boutique:


Sippin' Big Cocktails at Big Bar:


Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and the laziness of Greece and the crazy party of last weekend are long gone. Gone are the days of last quarter when I could lounge about and watch episodes of The Office on my laptop all day long. The next ten weeks will be a challenge, and at the end of it, I will have a very expensive piece of paper from Northwestern. Then what? Who knows....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to describe how much fun it was or how much I wish we could do it again this weekend!!

thanks for picking up that dress for me. isn't it adorable?? i got the cutest polka dot heels to wear with it!!