Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SHOUT OUT!


To my Grandpa, who for his 80th birthday this year, rode in an Indy 500 race car going nearly 200 miles an hour on the track in Speedway, IN. Doubt he'll ever read this blog, but I just want all my readers (all 10 of you) to know how freakin' awesome my grandpa is. Not only is he 80 and has a rockin' beard, he takes loving care of his handicapped wife and son, grows crazy plants, and drinks lots of Jack Daniels* and Old Milwaukee. I love him, and he's my hero. YOU ROCK GRANDPA!

*Originally read "Jim Beam". Thank you to reader Elaine from Ft. Wayne for pointing out that Grandpa drinks Jack Daniels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa would have a cow if he saw that you put Jim Beam....it's Jack Daniels ALL THE WAY HARDCORE!!!

Better edit that, sista woman