Tuesday, October 24, 2006

pupoween!

At the risk of this blog becoming one of those sites devoted to the ogling of adorable animal photos, I bring to you more photos of pups in costume. Forgive me, but I just lose it everytime I see a dog dressed up for Halloween. Few things can make me laugh like a little pug on a motorcycle:



or a pup in a weiner suit:


Ok, there are a few other things that make me laugh that hard, namely fart jokes and bathroom humor (re: South Park), my sister, and Will Ferrell to name a few. But pups in costume is on the top of the list these days.

This picture is my favorite though. His face is priceless.


I promise that's it on the puppy pics. I'm thinking of taking my inspiration for a Halloween costume from the pups this year...and going as a giant hot dog in a bun. But a sexy hot dog in a bun of course, because we all know what Halloween is really about: girls dressing up in "costumes" that closely resemble street walkers. If only I could find a giant spandex crocidile suit....

2 comments:

Robert said...

look at the croc's eyes. such sadness.

Anonymous said...

dogs suck. today, mine drug a half-eaten squirrel into the house. classic.