Saturday, February 02, 2008

l'il update

So, I didn't totally blow it at the audition. The cadenza was shaky but I sang a great high C to end it. And I acted the hell out of it, so here's hoping. The most notable part of the audition was that I forgot my heels. My friend Mark picked me up, and I just ran out of the house without them, wearing my clunky snow boots. The hilarious part is that I did the exact same thing for the exact same audition last year. And the even more hilarious part is that I saw the same girl at the audition who loaned me her shoes last year. Gah. I've been doing this too long already. This year, unfortunately, she was wearing some crazy green shoes, which would totes not have gone with my dress, so I had to find another poor girl to give me her shoes. Luckily my friend Linden from undergrad was there (I had a feeling she might be) and loaned me her black heels. Lordy lordy. You'd think forgetting my shoes one time would lead me to never forget again, and yet, one year later here I am. Full circle.

WIDE NET 2008.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

i'm crossing my fingers for you!