Thursday, June 26, 2008

quick ENT update

My cords are beautiful and healthy, according to one Dr. Robert Bastian (best voice ENT ever, in my opinion). I was thinking of scanning the photos and posting them on here, but Nick thought that was gross, so I'll spare you all. You can go to Bastian's website to check out some gross pics if you want! Warning: Pictures of vocal cords look a lot like vaginas.

We even managed to get in a quick Walmart trip and a gas tank fill up while we were out in the 'burbs! I love multi-tasking suburban trips, especially ones that save me money! Much as I hate and try to avoid Walmart, they do have darn cheap toilet paper and toiletry items. And the gas in the suburbs is about thirty to forty cents cheaper a gallon, so SCORE.

That's all. Just wanted to make sure you weren't hanging on a limb with worry about my doc appointment. :)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

why oh why oh why did i look at the vagina vocal chords? i just about lost my breakfast!