Friday, July 27, 2007

chocolate wisdom

The Dove chocolate I was eating just told me to "write a real letter, not just an email." When did chocolate become so holier-than-thou? I'll have you know, Dove chocolate, that I write real letters all the time, in fact, I just wrote one today to my cousin and his wife and their new baby, which I sent along with a package of ADORABLE Ralph Lauren baby stuff that I got so cheap at Macy's yesterday, I felt like I was stealing it. What's cuter than a baby in Ralph Lauren?

Nothing, I tell you. (This is not my cousin's baby. Unlike children in TV sitcoms, she did not age 6 months in one week and suddenly become able to sit up. Also they don't have that adorable puppy, but this picture kind of realized a fantasy of mine, so I wanted to post it so I could look at it every day).

In case you didn't know already...IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! I love the weekends. I mean, I really really really love the weekends, perhaps more than the average human. Ok, perhaps not. Tonight we have a double date and a half (my friend Stasi's fiancee refused to leave the suburb in which they now reside, so Stas is coming by herself -- Adam, if you're reading this, you're a pah-ty poopah!) with my girlfriends from high school and their affianced. We're going to Hot Chocolate in Wicker Park -- the desserts are supposedly to die for, and the entrees look pretty good as well. Oh how I do love a Friday night out on the town, especially when the whole weekend is stretched out in front of me with nothing to do! Enjoy, everyone!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Their baby is way cuter than that baby!!!

That Hot Chocolate place looks awesome, I read the dessert menu!

Robert said...

if you were in nyc, you'd be getting an invitation to phong's surprise b-day party in the mail. that's right, i mailed invitations.

who's holier than thou NOW!

sucka.