Tuesday, July 24, 2007

i hate you, and i hate your ASS FACE

This is pretty much how I'm feeling toward several different parties today: Blue Cross Blue Shield and fucking pre-existing conditions, the dickfaces in this office, the City of Chicago and their miserable excuse for public transit...I could go on, but I'll just leave it to Corky St. Clair:

Sometimes you've just got to say it.
(that and..."there's no swimmin' in my show!")

Maybe I could go back to the DQ in Ft. Wayne. There'll always be a place for me at the DQ. And Lord knows I can make a mean curl on a soft serve cone.


The show I'm doing now sort of makes me feel like I'm in this show:


Into every life a little Guffman must fall...

2 comments:

Robert said...

thank god for that.

Anonymous said...

I definitely feel ya on the sucky public transit front... it's been taking Ryan and I 1.5-2 hours to get one way to or from work. It's absolutely dreadful. I cannot wait to move.

On the other hand, I am uber excited for our dinner on Friday! Hoot! I made the res and we're all set for 8!