Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday meme!

I have no idea what a meme is, but these list-y things entertain me, and I don't care if you hate reading them...it's my blog! Go make your own blog if you have something better to say! (and let me know the url because I need some new blogs to read).

THE 5 THINGS MEME

5 things in your refrigerator:
1. La Trappe beer (Nick's fav)
2. Gel Eye Mask
3. leftover Greek pasta with myzithra cheese and meat sauce
4. about 5 different kinds of cheese
5. 2 liter of diet coke

5 things in your closet:
1. laundry basket
2. plastic bins of sweaters
3. clothes? duh?
4. lots of handbags
5. a red feather boa

5 things in your purse or backpack:
1. score and script of current operetta I'm rehearsing
2. Tylenol
3. entire makeup bag (woke up late so did makeup at work today)
4. Coach wallet
5. Cold-Eeze

5 things in your car:
1. lots of garbage that needs thrown out
2. Nick's extra pair of (crooked) glasses
3. wedding wrapping paper
4. dance shoes
5. a blanket that oddly folds up into a bag that i got for free while temping for the realtors last year

5 things in the world you want to see before you die:
(ONLY 5 ?!?)
1. Greek islands (soon, I hope!)
2. Japan
3. Napa wine country
4. myself as a homeowner with little to no debt
5. lots of happy, healthy children and grandchildren and nieces and nephews....

No comments: